Ceratec at a glance
90 million EUR
- 4 specialized engineering offices (process clay products - handling & robotics - intralogistics - electrical design), each with their own multidisciplinary team
- Proprietary metalworking facilities (sawing, panel processing and folding, milling, turning, welding)
- Proprietary electricity control panel workshop
- 3 assembly and finishing zones with a total surface area of 20 000 m²
- Our own transport and on-site installation services
- 2 warehouses with space for 18 900 article numbers in stock
Our business philosophy
Feel the enormous power of Ceratec. We are a dynamic family business, energised by our 550 enthusiastic employees. Our specialists enjoy sharing their passion for technology, quality and innovation. Together, we are one team committed to ensuring that our customers are satisfied and that our growth is sustainable. That means trusting employees to work independently on challenging projects and giving them the confidence and job security they deserve. After all, they are our strength, our power source.
- Respect and openness
- Pride and passion
- Expertise and excellence
- Flexibility and intrapreneurship
Because: together we are stronger!
"Our people are our main priority, our second priority and our third priority. Ceratec might be a technology company, but only because of the commitment of the people we have on board."
Philip De Bruyn, CEO
Ceratec originated in the engineering department of Ploegsteert, a brickyard group founded in 1927 by Remi De Bruyn, head of the family.
In the early 1980s of the previous century, the brickyard group started constructing machines. This was partly to ensure the continuity of the brickyards in all circumstances and partly so that only the best materials could be used. The machine construction department became independent in 1986 and the Ceratec company was born.